Development and Fundraising Internship
Overview of duties
- Support revenue-generation activities in major gifts, grants, direct mail and events.
- Research, write and analyze data.
- Cultivate relationship with Soles4Souls’ donors.
- Help determine potential grants, sponsorships and prospects.
- Students must be currently enrolled as a rising sophomore, junior, senior or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit their complete application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as self-motivation, are critical to this position.