Marketing & Communication Internship
Overview of duties
- Create, maintain and preserve Soles4Souls branding and guidelines
- Develop creative for marketing, brochures, direct mail, signage, promotional materials, flyers, presentations and signage
- Help develop and maintain communication calendar
- Understand and communicate organization/department communication needs
- Strategize, create and deliver e-mail marketing campaigns
- Assist in writing and distributing press releases
- Write and distribute blog, as well as developing and maintaining a strategy
- Participate in campaign development and create appropriate messaging
- Help create content on website and social media platforms
- Monitor and report analytics from website, social media platforms
- Participate in development and implementation of digital strategy
- Students must be currently enrolled rising juniors/seniors or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit their complete application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
- Major in marketing, communication or public relations.